The modular buildings consist of multiple sections called modules and are easy to assemble on site. The preference of this technique is that while the modules are prefabricated in the factory, onsite preparations take simultaneously place.It also allows engineers and technicians to monitor the process continually and make improvements where possible.
Modular buildings is an ideal solution for multitude of temporary and permanent projects, easy to relocate and expandable to accommodate future requirements.
Modular buildings can be used as school facilities, multi-story office buildings, medical clinics, dormitories, lodging, kitchen/canteen, recreational facilities and many other purposes.
The customer has the freedom to create custom structures according to its own requirements. The structures can be one story or two story high.
- Wall and roof of sandwich panels with polyurethane foam core and galvanized, pre painted sheets on both sides
- Galvanized welding steel frame structure
- Cement board with vinyl, tiles or aluminium sheets finish
- Electrical installation
- Delivery of A/C and installation
- Washer & dryer
Request for quotation
Take a look at our other products
Light Gauge Steel Guardhouse
A new type of guardhouse manufactured from light gauge steel. It is a turnkey solution and construction time is 1 week.view details >
Precamp Type E Cabin
- 1 External half glass door 845x2100
- 2 Sliding windows windows with bars 1045x1100
Precamp Type A Cabin
- 1 External halfglass door with bars1045x2100
- 2 Sliding windows with bars 1045x1100