Frame structure (roof and walls):
Light gauge galvanized steel
External wall cladding:
- Trapezium sheets 28bg
- Sandwich panels
Internal wall cladding:
- Gypsum boards with insulation(moisture resistant at wet areas)
- Cement boards with insulation(moisture resistant at wet areas)
- Trapezium roof sheets (28 BG)
- Concrete foundation
- Stelcon plates
The strength of the Pre Camp brand and its competitive advantages are as follows:
- Turnkey solution.
- Termites and mold resistant.
- Shorter and predictable construction schedule.
- Inorganic - will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep.
- Dimensionally stable - does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging of structure.
- Fire resistant.
- Less probability of foundation problems - less weight results in less movement.
- Less probability of damage in high winds.
- Any variation of windows, doors, wall and roof covering possible.
Request for quotation
Take a look at our other products
Precamp Type A Cabin
- 1 External half glass door with bars 1045x2100 mm
- 2 Sliding windows with bars 1045x1100 mm
Houses that are made up out of LGS framings that are assembled on the spot. All components are marked according to the building plan.view details >
Fixed Type Cabin
Our standard type cabins can also be constructed on a concrete foundation without the original cabin floor. This type can also be...view details >