Frame structure (roof and walls):
Light gauge galvanized steel
External wall cladding:
- Trapezium sheets 28bg
- Sandwich panels
Internal wall cladding:
- Gypsum boards with insulation(moisture resistant at wet areas)
- Cement boards with insulation(moisture resistant at wet areas)
- Trapezium roof sheets (28 BG)
- Concrete foundation
- Stelcon plates
The strength of the Pre Camp brand and its competitive advantages are as follows:
- Turnkey solution.
- Termites and mold resistant.
- Shorter and predictable construction schedule.
- Inorganic - will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep.
- Dimensionally stable - does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging of structure.
- Fire resistant.
- Less probability of foundation problems - less weight results in less movement.
- Less probability of damage in high winds.
- Any variation of windows, doors, wall and roof covering possible.
Request for quotation
Take a look at our other products
Fixed Type Cabin
Our standard type cabins can also be constructed on a concrete foundation without the original cabin floor. This type can also be...view details >
Precamp budget type
The budget type cabin is a less expensive type of the Precamp type A cabin and ...view details >
Precamp Type D Cabin
- 1 External half glass door with bars 845x2100
- 3 Sliding windows with bars 1045x1100